butik

bloglovin

4.06.2012

This could be paradise

Source; All images by This could be paradise

Lite shorts-inspiration får börja dagen! Alla dessa modeller finns inte hos oss i butiken, så hittar ni en bild eller liknande med något ni vill ha så tar vi även emot specialbeställningarna. Personligen så älskar jag de klassiska shortsen bäst, men det är alltid kul med lite annorlunda modeller att byta med. Ni hittar våra shorts här!

Some shorts inspiration to kick this day off! Unfortunately we do not stock all of these styles in our store, so if you find a picture of something that you want we can custom make it for your. Personally I love the classic styles best, but it's always fun with some more edgy styles to swop with. You'll find our shorts here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me that I have one of my own, I'll try to improve it a little and give it a spring outing !
    Have a nice afternoon !

    ReplyDelete