butik

bloglovin

12.11.2011

What are you going to do about it



Source; Cocorosa

Jag tycker alltid att det är kul att se hur det ser ut 'bakom kulisserna' och ovan kan ni se några av de största modebloggarnas garderober, det är alltså där de klär sig varje dag. Eftersom att jag är som jag är kommer jag inte ihåg vilken som tillhör vem men jag vet i alla fall att den översta tillhör Fashiontoast. Inspiration!

I really enjoy seeing 'behind the scenes' pictures and above you can see the closets of some of the biggest fashion bloggers right now, where they put their outfits together every single day. Because I am the way I am I don't remeber which closet belongs to who, but I do know that the top one is Rumis (Fashiontoast). Inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post earlier and loved it. It's always amazing to see exactly how bloggers i love get ready, how they keep their closets in order. Could only dream of actually looking through the many pieces they own. xx

    ReplyDelete