butik

bloglovin

12.03.2011

Let the candles be alive tonight






Igår blev det lite tid över mellan visningar så jag passade på att besöka det köpcentrum som finns i Bayswater, Whiteleys, för att kolla in området lite. Köpcentrumet i sig var inte så mycket att hurra för, men antalet mysiga cafeer var stort och juldekorationen var helt fantastisk. På grund av lite oförutsedda omständigheter så blev det inga outfitbilder tagna igår, så här kommer också en liten titt på den. Sen råkade det även bli lite shopping när jag blev som mest uttråkad...

Yesterday I had some time to kill between viewings so I decided to visit the shopping centre in Bayswater, Whiteleys, to check out the area a bit. The shopping centre itself isn't the best that I've been to but it has a lot of nice cafes and the christmas decorations are amazing. Due to some unforeseen circumstances we didn't get a change to do shoot any outfit posts yesterday, so here is a peek of what I wore. Then I also ended up doing some shopping when I got completely bored...

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit, love the bag..

    http://pearlsdiamondsandfashion.blogspot.com/ ~ XO

    ReplyDelete